Tuesday, November 6, 2018 (State Gubernatorial Election).
If you are 18 years old and have not enrolled to vote, you may register online @
or visit us at town hall – 148 Peck Street, Rehoboth
2018 Election Dates
Last Day to Register
Tuesday, November 6, 2018
State Gubernatorial Election
Wednesday, October 17, 2018
Upcoming Town Meetings
Next Town Meeting Scheduled for Monday, October 29, 2018. Town Meeting will be held at the D-R Regional High School Auditorium. Last day to register to vote is Friday, October 19, 2018 from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Upcoming Voter Registration Sessions
- Wednesday, October 17, 2018 for the upcoming November 6, 2018 State Gubernatorial Election
- Friday, October 19, 2018 for the upcoming October 29, 2018 Special "Fall" Town Meeting
Voter Registration Information
Online Voter Registration Now Available
(Click on the image below for details)
Your enrollment as a voter will affect the party primary in which you can vote at State Primary Elections. There are three political parties in Massachusetts. If you are enrolled in one of these political parties, you may only vote that party's ballot at a Primary Election. If you are registered as a Democrat, Republican or Libertarian, you will find the following letter codes next to your name on your 2018 Census forms. Look in the last column on the right, marked “PARTY” .
D - Democratic Party
R - Republican Party
L - Libertarian
When voting in a "Primary Election", voters who are enrolled in one of the above parties can only vote on the ballot for that party. Voters who are unenrolled in a party (commonly known as “Independent”) will be listed with the party code “U” in the “PARTY” column of your census form. Unenrolled voters and voters who are members of Political Designations (indicated by other letter codes) can choose which party’s ballot they would like to receive.
You may change your party enrollment by completing a new voter registration form in person, by mail, or online at www.RegisterToVoteMA.com.
Any unregistered voters wishing to vote in the upcoming Gubernatorial State Election must register by Wednesday, October 17, 2018; Special Town Meeting must register by Friday, October 19, 2018 to be eligible to vote . The Registrars will hold a voter registration session from 8:00am to 8:00pm on May 4, 2018 to accommodate last minute registrations. You may also register during regular business hours at Town Hall. register online 24/7 @ www.registertovoteMA.com or download and print a mail-in voter registration form by clicking here. Complete the form and mail to us at the Town Clerk’s Office - 148 Peck Street, Rehoboth, MA.
Absentee Ballot Applications
Applications for absentee ballots are available and may be obtained from the Town Clerk’s Office. Absentee ballots are obtained by written request only and must have the voter’s original signature. (Elections Division of the Secretary of State's Office has confirmed on 7-2-14 that a scanned SIGNED submission, which is emailed to our office, is also acceptable.) The deadline for filing absentee applications is usually 12:00pm (Noon) the day before the election. If day before election day is a holiday or weekend, deadline is the previous workday @ 5:00 p.m.
The absentee ballot request form is also available online at the following link:
Any questions regarding voter eligibility or requests for mail-in voter registration forms may be directed to the Town Clerk’s Office.
- November 6, 2018 - Unofficial Gubernatorial Election Results
- September 4, 2018 - State Primary Election
- July 17, 2018 - Special Election - Proposition 2 1/2 Override
- April 2, 2018 - Annual Town Election
- October 17, 2017 - Special State Senate - Bristol & Norfolk District
- September 19, 2017 - Special State Senate Primary - Bristol & Norfolk District
- June 27, 2017 - Special Capital & Debt Exclusion Election
- April 3, 2017 - Annual Town Election
- November 8, 2016 Presidential Election Results
- September 8, 2016 State Primary Election Results
- April 4, 2016 Annual Town Election Results
- March 1, 2016 Presidential Primary Election Results
- April 6, 2015 Annual Town Election Results
- November 4, 2014 State Election Results
- September 9, 2014 State Primary Election Results:
- July 15, 2014 - Proposition 2 1/2 Override - Election Results:
- April 7, 2014 Annual Town Election Results
- April 28, 2014 Recount Results - Ballot Question No. 1
Note: Click either of the tables above to view larger versions.