Part-Time Transfer Station Manager
The Board of Health is seeking qualified and eligible candidates to fill the position of a Part-Time Manager whom will perform routine administrative, technical and professional work in coordinating the solid waste recycling program of the Town.
- 11-15 hours per week
- Set hours Tuesday 4-7pm and Saturday 8am-3pm with start time approximately ½ hr before station opens.
- Hourly rate of pay TBD
- Valid driver’s license.
- Exercises general supervision of station monitors
- Monitors waste stream
- Coordinates recycling activities
- Experience in customer service
- Good communication skills
A complete description of job is available upon request from the Board of Health Office.
Please forward resume and completed Town Employment Application to the Board of Health Office, 148 Peck Street, Rehoboth, MA 02769 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment application is available on Town Website at www.town.rehoboth.ma.us or below.
Applications will be accepted until Friday, July 12, 2019 by 12:00 noon.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer