What if my neighbor is working in or near the wetlands without approval of the Commission?

If you suspect that work is being done that should first be approved by the Commission, you may call the office at 508-252-6891.  We will investigate to see if there are any current filings for that property and also check our maps to help determine if it may be an area of concern.  The Agent will then notify the Commission as to what the situation may be.  If warranted, a letter will be sent to the property owner requesting permission for the Commission to visit the site.  Please note, the Commission does not follow through with anonymous complaints.  You must give us your name and contact information.  This information will not be given to anyone outside of the office and the Commission.