The project is complete; what is next?

If you submitted a NOI and received an OC, you need to apply for a Certificate of Compliance.  This is required to clear your title at the Registry of Deeds and close your file.  You must complete Form 8A and include a Conservation Asbuilt Plan along with a statement from your engineer stating that the project has been constructed per the approved plan and Order of Conditions.  There is a fee payable to the Town of Rehoboth.  Certificates of Compliance are only issued during Conservation Commission meetings and must be recorded at the Registry of Deeds with proof of recording being forwarded to the Commission’s Office.